BOAT & PONTOON RENTAL
• When transporting boats in Minnesota the plug must be
removed. Help us stop aquatic hitchhikers. Check the prop for
weeds and other debris.
• Boats are to be put in at the public access. In some cases,
they will be inspected.
• All boats must be licensed and operated in a safe manner.
• Boats must be trailered the night before departure.
• All boats must stay clear of the swimming area. It is illegal to
pass through a marked swimming area even if there is no one in
the water. Be sure you swing wide and go around.
• Dock space must be reserved. Each cabin is entitled to one dock
space free of charge.
• Insurance mandates use of life jackets on all resort equipment.
It is not acceptable to just have them in the boat. You must
• Children (under 12) are not permitted to operate resort boats.
Teens may operate resort boats when accompanied by a parent.
• We furnish only the first tank of gas with our rentals. Let us
know when gas is needed.
• Resort equipment must be off the lake before dark. The
exception to this rule is boats equipped for night fishing.
We do rent clamp on lights for fishing after dark.
• The wake from your boat causes erosion of the shoreline.
Be sure to throttle down when coming and going.
• Be sure all equipment is moored correctly and returned to the
Pontoon Rental Policy
• We have one pontoon for all of our guests to use. So the decision
has been made to rent by the ½ day (4 hours) or full day (8 hours).
It cannot be reserved for an entire week in advance.
• To reserve the pontoon, guests must sign up each day in the office
and indicate departure time.
• Keys will be issued at the time of departure and must be turned in
when you return.
• One individual most assume the responsibility for piloting the boat
and knowledge of the rules.
• Maximum occupancy is equivalent to 8 adults. Consumption of
alcohol is prohibited.
• Be sure to remove all equipment and clean up after your group.
• We furnish only the first tank of gas. The pontoon holds 2 tanks.
Expect to pay for additional gas used. Time between groups is
needed to gas the pontoon.
• A charge of $10 per person is added to the rental fee for
individuals who are not registered resort guests.
• The weekly charge for repeated use shall not exceed $400 for
the week. Gas is extra!