Our Cabins Include…
• Daily, weekly, and seasonal rentals (3 day minimum).
• Modern, updated facilities.
Our Cabins Are Decorated…
• To create a warm friendly atmosphere.
• Around a theme, each with its own color scheme.
• With comfortable furnishing to help you relax.
• With a knotty pine interior and a flair for the
Our Cabins Feature…
• Good beds and clean fresh air to help you sleep.
• Ceiling fans in the bedrooms of the newer units.
• Electric heat in all but cabin #6
• Bathroom with shower or tub/shower combination.
• Electric range, refrigerator, microwave, crock pot, coffee pot
and toaster. Freezer space limited.
• Basic cooking and eating utensils, dishes, pots & pans.
• Charcoal grill, picnic table, and lawn chairs with each unit.
Our Cabins Are Located…
• On level ground close to the parking lot.
• Conveniently for groups who wish to be together.
• About 75 feet from the lake on a gently terraced slope.
Cozy, Comfortable, Cabins
on Beautiful Lake Belle Taine.
Check-in and Cleaning
Check in time is after 4:00 p.m. Please do not arrive early. We are busy preparing for your stay. Interruptions make it difficult to finish on time. No one is in the office during the day on Saturday.
We expect a great deal from our cleaning help and maintenance crew. If your cabin preparations do not meet your expectations, we want to know. We will work to make it right! We expect you to perform light housekeeping duties during your stay. This means you are to wash the dishes, recycle the trash, and maintain the cabin in an acceptable manner during your stay.