Nevis is situated midway between Park Rapids and Walker just off Hwy. #34. We are a 2 hour drive north of St. Cloud and a 1 hour drive south of Bemidji. Fargo/Moorhead is south and west of here and requires a little better than 1-1/2 hours of driving time. Allow 2 hours to make the trip from the Brainerd/Baxter area.
Country Road #18 follows the contours of the north shore of Lake Belle Taine and runs parallel to the Heartland Trail. It intersects with Paul Bunyan Drive or Hwy. #2, the main thoroughfare through Nevis, on the corner by the miniature golf course. Resort Content is less than a mile west of town, just off County Road #18. Everything is paved with the exception of the last few hundred feet of township road.
Directions from Nevis:
• Proceed west out of town on County Road #18.
• Look for resort sign on the right hand side of the road,
just past the cemetery.
• At the corner, turn left onto Fairwood Drive.
• At the foot of the hill turn right from Fairwood Drive
onto Fairwood Lane.
• Do not cross the bridge onto the island.
• The resort is on your left just past the Fairwood
• The driveway is at the far end of the resort, past