Come swim, fish, or just relax in the sun. Our 475 feet of shoreline on the northeast shores of Lake Belle Taine includes a mix of sandy beach and natural aquatic vegetation. The rock you see in pictures has been placed to protect the shoreline and prevent erosion. Our cabins sit fairly close together about 75 feet from the lake on a gently terraced slope.
The property you see directly across from the resort is not the other side of Muskie Bay but rather an island. The bridge to the island is a popular fishing spot. From the resort, boats may access the main body of water by traveling under the bridge or around the end of the island.
Resort Content is best described as an old fashion Ma and Pa resort. We strive to provide a quiet restful vacation experience. Our location in a secluded little bay on a dead-end road within walking distance of town makes us unique.
Our Resort Provides …
• A safe roped off
swimming area with
firm sand bottom.
• Swimming raft, water
slide, and watermat.
• Sundeck near the
beach with chaise’
lounge and glider
• For the little ones, a
sandbox and course to
sail toy boats.
• Children’s playground, craft activities and recreational games.
• Free use of the canoe, paddleboat, kayak, and fun bugs.
• A charcoal grill and picnic table with umbrella for each cabin.
Our Resort Offers You …
• Cozy, comfortable accommodations at an affordable price.
• A family friendly atmosphere with 1, 2, and 3 bedroom units.
• Easy access to the lake from our secluded little bay.
• Convenient location within walking distance of town
• Personal attention – small family owned and operated business.
Our Resort Features …
• A quiet restful environment and lots of old fashion family fun.
• Gracious hospitality within a beautiful natural setting.
• Easy access to the Heartland Trail for hiking and biking.
• Incredible fishing for walleye, northern, bass and crappie.
• Algae free lake, ideal for swimming and other water sports.
• Evening campfires with popcorn and marshmallows.
• Golf, tennis, and horseback riding nearby.